Eroticon 2020 – Posy’s Going to Come
Apologies for the ‘click-bait’ title, but what follows is my ‘virtual’ howdy to anyone who is attending this year’s conference for sex positive people – the bloggers, the writers, the podcasters, the peddlers of sexy accoutrements and curators of sex positive platforms.
Read on …
NAME (and Twitter if you have one)
Posy Churchgate @PosyChurchgate
Tell us 3 things you are most looking forward to at Eroticon 2020
- Meeting people I follow on-line. This, my third conference, means I’ve already made friends who I only see here. It also is an opportunity to meet other bloggers and writers who I don’t yet know but I admire.
- The seminars and workshops – I learn so much. The topics really broaden my horizons and coach me to improve my creative writing or the look and scope of my blog.
- Being “Posy” all weekend! I’m immensely proud of the erotica I write but the conference is one of the few places I can talk about it with like minded people. Imagine I’m usually Clarke Kent but Eroticon is the ‘phone booth’ which allows me to change into my Superman outfit!
Sadly with a change of venue this year for the Friday night meet and greet we won’t be compiling a play list but I know that everyone enjoys that bit so…. What is a song that always makes you want to dance?
I’m an 80s girl, so I’m guaranteed to get up and dance if they start to play
I’m Your Man by Wham!
Cos “If you’re gonna do it, do it right!
But if I’m with my friend EveRay the song which always comes to mind is
Glass of Champagne by Sailor
What is the best book you have read in the last 12 months?
Erotic: The Fifth Floor by Kay Jaybee
YA: To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
(you’re not surprised
I wouldn’t be able to pick just 1 book!)
As you sit writing this post what are three things you are grateful for?
- My Health – honestly, without that, it’s hard enjoy anything
- My Family – we’ve had some shocks and tragedies this year and supporting each other has helped us get through them and move forward
- My writing – it makes me feel so empowered and free to write and I get a great buzz when I get good feedback.
What is your mobile (cellphone) wallpaper or home screen image?
I have 2 dogs, and I alternate between pictures of each of them
If someone gave you £5000 today which you were not allowed to save but had to spend within 24 hours what would you do with it?
Book a holiday for me and my family – as I say, we’ve had a horrible 6 months and going somewhere exotic to share good times and make happy memories would soothe some of the hurt.
Complete the sentence:
I need.. to take a leap of faith and put my stories into an anthology
I look forward to meeting my fellow delegates at Eroticon 2020, please come up and say hi if we’ve already interacted. This is a cropped photo from last year, I’ll be wearing my ‘Posy’ necklace to help you recognise me.