Sweet Dreams are Made of This : Interview with A Submissive Wife
It’s a Saturday and so it is time to share.
I have been reading more of A Submissive Wife’s blog recently, and liking what I find. Her relationship with Mr H is 24/7 D/s and she describes aspects of it honestly and with wit. She share’s great pictures, finding time also to read and comment generously on others’ blogs
Check out her answers to my ‘probing’ interview questions.
- What made you decide to write on an adult/erotic theme?
I didn’t make a conscious decision to write an adult blog, you know? I mean I didn’t wake up one day and think I’m going to become a sex blogger. MrH and I had started our D/s journey and he found Submissy’s blog. He showed it to me and I was hooked. We joined The Safeword Club and within a few weeks I decided to start a blog.
I was keeping a written journal, and there was some anxiety that my kids could come across this by accident, so an online version would mean this couldn’t happen. I also enjoy writing and so I thought this would be something that would give me pleasure. The more I wrote the more I enjoyed it and it went from there.
- What draws you to the blogs you follow?
You know this was a difficult question to answer. I read the blogs of people living a similar lifestyle to us as I find it fascinating to see how everyone’s dynamic is different and yet similar. I read the blogs of submissive men and women; their experiences gives me ideas for play, toys I may want to try and of course I do enjoy the voyeuristic element to peeking into their lives. I read the blogs of people who are non-monogamous as this fascinates me no end. I know absolutely it isn’t something I could ever do, I do not have the self confidence/ self esteem to be able to share or be shared. To me MrH leaving me or choosing someone over me (even for a brief encounter) is my biggest fear. I wrote about that earlier this year.
- List 5 words you use to search for the content you want to read/view
- What is your favourite type of adult toy?
My absolute favourite is my Doxy wand. That thing has magic powers. Forced orgasms, knee trembling orgasms, and squirting orgasms. It had to be returned recently for a replacement when the control buttons stopped working; honestly it wasn’t through overuse, I mean it gets used a couple of times a month.
- If you were sent to a desert island (with no power issues) name the adult item or film or book you’d take with you:
Again, this would be my Doxy wand.
- What’s your current sexuality? At what age did you realise this was the right ‘fit’ for you?
I am heterosexual, I knew this from my early teens although I didn’t know at the time that there was a word for it. I grew up in a small village and sexuality wasn’t discussed. Ever. My younger brother came out as Gay to his parents only 10 years ago, and there was some worry that his dad would disown him when he did. He got married a couple of years ago.
I don’t fantasise about encounters with women and I don’t find watching girl on girl porn arousing, so I think I am firmly in the heterosexual category lol.
- What’s your preference – naked or “dressed up” for sex? If dressed up, how so?
I have absolutely no preference. Sexy lingerie, stockings or naked, what ever MrH wants, I oblige. As long as sex is on the menu, I will dress the plate however he wants.
- Is there a kink or fantasy you’re yearning to try?
I would very much like to have sex with MrH at the BDSM/sex club we go to.
- Name a pivotal moment in your youth which may have set the path for your sex life:
I don’t think there was one.
- Name the fictional being or species you’d most like to have an encounter with:
Oh that’s easy. I would like to meet the Cullens.
- You’re going to a party – if you could pick 5 ideal guests (living or dead) to meet and party with, who would they be? Expand a little on why you chose them.
Alan Rickman, Helen Mirren, Patrick Stewart and Johnny Depp. These are four actors who I admire a great deal. I think they would be great fun and I would love to be able to talk to them about their experiences.
My Dad. He passed away in 2003 and I miss him so much. There are so many things I wish I could have asked him, I wouldn’t be able to pass up the opportunity.
- What would you choose for your drag queen / burlesque dancer name?
Saucy Wench – because sometimes this is what MrH calls me ?
- Sex needn’t always be serious – do you have a funny moment to share?
MrH and I have had lots of fun, there’s been head bangs, cramps, fart noises, you know the usual.
- Sexting – love it or hate it?
MrH and I engage in sexting every now and then. I love it when we do. I like it when I know he is thinking about me when we aren’t together.
- Which mainstream film depicts your favourite erotic scene?
I love the sex scene in Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 2. Edward and Bella having sex for the first time after she has been transformed into a vampire. The way they depict her climax is sensual and I love it, like explosions on the screen.
Here is a clip of this on youtube
- If you watch porn, do you have a preference for professional or amateur?
I do watch porn sometimes, but I have no preference as it’s not something I watch a lot of.
- Nominate your favourite “adult” film or book
- Before you go, please advise us 1 sex blog which we should add to our reading list:
Hmmm, I wasn’t sure who’s blog to include here, I mean there are so many! I always read 5ubmissy’s blog posts but as I have already included her blog in the first part of this interview, I will recommend a relatively new blog. Purplesole and Littlegem have a brilliant writing style and are extremely entertaining. If you don’t already follow their blog I recommend you do.
Thank you so much for sharing your more ‘private’ side with me and my Dark Darlings!
You can find a Submissive Wife on Twitter : @a5ubmissivewife
Her blog – A Submissive Wife : https://asubmissivewife.com/
A few links which have caught my eye this week:
Francesca tells you how to dominate her, but who’s really on top?
May’s man shares a glimpse of his ‘misspent’ youth
A reunion well worth attending from Dr J
Nora shares their new ‘normal’ post prostate surgery
Dress-up and magic, Kisungura knows what we love about Halloween
What I have shared recently:
#Masturbation Monday : Kiss Me Caitlin
#Wicked Wednesday : Kiss Me Caitlin (Contd…)
#Sinful Sunday : Mirror Message ~ Mental Health
#Soss: September SoSS
#FridayFlash : Good Girl Bunny
#LIFE : Latex at Last!
#LIFE: Teasing You