For this week’s #LIFE I have pulled on my Stampy Pants.
In order to let off steam about a few things that get me irritated.
- I love dogs, I make a lot of time for my own pets. I hate when people don’t walk their dogs or don’t pay attention to their dogs on a walk (using mobile phone or wearing headphones).
- I hate the cold weather, my hands & feet go numb and they look bloodless (reynauds phenomenon). I always have to wear gloves and I prefer socks and boots, luckily my man lets me warm my feet on his legs in bed!
- I hate getting sweaty. For exercise, I walk my dogs daily and I attend a weekly pilates class.
- I enjoy reading (I’ve owned a kindle for nearly 7 years, allowing me to read tangible books as well as e-books / stories on line). I dislike reading work filled with bad spelling, bad grammar or which needs an edit to tighten it.
- I hate spiders. If I find a spider in my house ideally I catch it (with a spider catcher) and put it outside, but sometimes the only option is to squish it.
- Things which I don’t like make me feel blue, hence I’ve tinted this picture of my stampy pants blue with a filter. I’d be interested to find out what makes you feel angry or ranty – leave me a comment.