For this post I have pulled on my Stampy Pants.
In order to let off steam about a few things that get me irritated.
- I love dogs, I make a lot of time for my own pets. I hate when people don’t walk their dogs or don’t pay attention to their dogs on a walk (using mobile phone or wearing headphones).
- I hate the cold weather, my hands & feet go numb and they look bloodless (reynauds phenomenon). I always have to wear gloves and I prefer socks and boots, luckily my man lets me warm my feet on his legs in bed!
- I hate getting sweaty. For exercise, I walk my dogs daily and I attend a weekly pilates class.
- I enjoy reading (I’ve owned a kindle for nearly 7 years, allowing me to read tangible books as well as e-books / stories on line). I dislike paying for books filled with bad spelling, bad grammar or which needs an edit to tighten it.
- I hate spiders. If I find a spider in my house ideally I catch it (with a spider catcher) and put it outside, but sometimes the only option is to squish it. I’m frightened of big spiders but it’s no good leaving the little spiders to get on with things because they may grow into big ones.
- I’d be interested to find out what makes you feel angry or ranty – leave me a comment.