NAME (and Twitter if you have one)
- Posy Churchgate (on Twitter) @PosyChurchgate
Tell us 3 things you are most looking forward to at Eroticon 2019
- Meeting up with people: those I met last year to develop our ‘connection’ (err – not a euphamism!) and new people with whom I’ve been bonding over their lovely words.
- Being treated like a ‘real’ writer all weekend! I love the validation. Most of the time my writing and persona is on the ‘down low’, so I really enjoy turning up the volume!
- Learning from writing heroes – so many people I look up to are speaking. As I’m only attending Saturday, picking the sessions I wanted to join, from the fabulously varied agenda, was very difficult.
We are creating a play list of songs for the Friday Night Meet and Greet. Nominate one song that you would like us to add to the play list and tell us why you picked that song.
- Uh-Huh by Jade Bird So awesome and vibrant, about a girl with the upper hand in a relationship (something I’ve only ever achieved passively!)
- Sucker Punch by Sigrid Another powerful new female artist – I’ve chosen a 2nd in case someone else also nominates my first choice!
What is your favourite item or book you’ve purchased so far this year?
My blog domain! I have been meaning to go self hosted since Eroticon 2018 (I hadn’t realised what a censorship minefield I was in). However fear, family commitments and work got in the way until finally I knuckled down to blog re-design in December. I am not technologically minded so it was hard work for me and a barrage of dufus questions for @DomSigns to answer but … I bought the domain last week and launched it. I am delighted so far!
You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Sushi? Scotch Tape?
I am going to have to say good health, without that and energy it’s very hard to enjoy the other good things in life. It’s a precious gift.
What is your favourite quote from a movie?
Oh Gah! I love films, but have gone fairly blank. Ah here is one that sums me up, supposedly working but Oh so easily distracted. It’s from one of my fave films (and books) of all time – Bridget Jones’ Diary: “Shut up, please. I am very busy and important.”
What is your word suggestion to next years Eroticon anthology?
Complete the sentence:
I feel … both excited and amazed by the journey my writing has taken, and I don’t want to stop yet.