Don’t stay overnight on the island they told him …
- What made you decide to write a sex blog?
I don’t see myself as a writer. I blog my erotic photography and sometimes I write a few words to go with my images.
I started my blog because I just wanted to join in. I follow some wonderful bloggers on twitter and have looked at #SinfulSunday posts and especially #FebPhotoFest and as someone who takes and posts lots of photos I wanted to be part of that. When I asked Molly if I could, the answer was “Yes! Set up a blog” So I did. I use it to showcase my images, especially as a normal shaped mother to prove we are sexual, sensual creatures and to go against society’s assumption we aren’t.
- Describe your blog in a nutshell:
An erotic photographic blog, with artful twist and some personal insights too.
- How long have you been blogging on this theme?
I set up my blog in December 2017 but have been tweeting my images for four years. I’ve done several photographic series. I’ve had blogs under different names but I am still Missy.
- What is your favourite type of adult toy?
I like lots of different types of toys, hitty things like crops and floggers and also dildos. I’m not really a vibrations kinda person but like my Ruby Glow.
- If you were sent to a desert island (with no power issues) name the 1 adult toy you’d take with you:
My bumpy glass dildo.
- What’s your current sexuality? At what age did you realise this was the right ‘fit’ for you?
I’m Bisexual. I think I’ve always known it as I’ve fancied women as well as men throughout my life but I never did anything about it until my late 30s. Also very happily married to my wonderful husband.
- What’s your preference – naked or “dressed up” for sex?
If dressed up, how so? I prefer naked for sex, but I do like to dress up occasionally, and by that I mean stockings or bodystockings or short tube dresses or open cup bras.
- Is there a kink or fantasy you’re yearning to try?
There have been discussions about me having a room full of cock. Which I think would be a delightful and extravagant treat that I may want to indulge in one day!
- Name the fictional being or species you’d most like to have an encounter with:
7 of 9 or the Borg Queen
- Anal sex – Meh or Yay?
Yes please. I don’t have a collar tag that says “AnalWhore” for nothing!
- Sex needn’t always be serious – do you have a funny moment to share?
We aren’t a serious couple and regularly end up in fits of giggles during sex. Snorting loudly with my mouth full of cock is something that happens regularly (and sounds hilarious).
I’ve also found that laughter while he’s licking me leads to even better orgasms.
- Sexting – love it or hate it?
I don’t mind it. It’s just flirting with people using filthy words and often makes the build up to a meet more interesting.
- Which mainstream film depicts your favourite erotic scene?
This I find hard to answer because I don’t watch that many films. And my tastes have changed somewhat. Although one film I used to return to for what it did to me was Bound.
- Do you watch porn?
Yes but rarely. I prefer an erotic story to keep myself entertained alone to a film. But I do enjoy watching porn with company.
- Nominate your favourite adult film:
One of the first films I bought myself and this was video (although I have the DVD now) Wasteland by Tanya Hyde
- Before you go, please tell us 1 adult blog (aside from yours) which we must add to our reading list:
Hannah Lockhardt’s blog – Hannah likes dirty words
Thank you so much Missy for sharing your more ‘private’ side with me and my Dark Darlings!