Hello my Dark Darlings, my ‘hot’ blogging shares for this week are as follows:-
Next I’d like to introduce you to a very talented blogger (if you don’t know her already) who writes killer erotica – definitely one to watch for the #SmutMarathon – Cara Thereon
- What made you decide to write a sex blog?
Decide seems like a strong word. It was more I happened to transition into it. I moved from one blogging platform to another about the same time I found I had an interest in spanking/kink. My vanilla blog got a little kinkier, where I filled it with my fantasies and my beginning explorations in spanking. I simply wrote more kink things.
- What’s behind the title of your blog or your blogging “name”?
The thing that made me “Cara” was almost being outed to my family. Long story short, someone who was following my blog before I started writing kink tried to expose me. I needed to move, and am not super creative in other areas of my life, so I had to come up with a name. Cara Thereon is an anagram of my given name and has become very much who I feel I am in life.
- Describe your blog in a nutshell:
Kink, erotica, and occasional writer’s block.
- How long have you been blogging on this theme?
Cara Thereon is about 5 years old. That’s from WordPress.com to self hosting.
- What is your favourite type of adult toy?
I don’t have a favorite honestly. Vibrators of any kind work as long as they are strong enough.
- If you were sent to a desert island (with no power issues) name the 1 adult toy you’d take with you:
Go with traditional as above, a strong bullet vibrator.
- What’s your current sexuality? At what age did you realise this was the right ‘fit’ for you?
Bisexual and it’s taken me until recently to really be aware of and okay with that label. I’ve always struggled a bit with my sexuality and the moral constraints placed on me.
- What’s your preference – naked or “dressed up” for sex? If dressed up, how so?
Naked. No need to beat around the bush!
- Is there a kink or fantasy you’re yearning to try?
I know this isn’t everyone’s cuppa, but a consensual nonconsent (rape) fantasy.
- Name the fictional being or species you’d most like to have an encounter with:
A werewolf. That would be hot and dirty in all the ways that make me squirm.
- Anal sex – Meh or Yay?
Yay! I wish I was having more if it, frankly. The right partner makes it feel amazing.
- Sex needn’t always be serious – do you have a funny moment to share?
Not really, but I can think of all the fun farty noises my body has made right in the middle of sex. Those are always good for a laugh.
- Sexting – love it or hate it?
Oh sexting can definitely be fun! It can add such intensity to a long distance relationship. Words get me revved up with easy, so I’m a big fan of doing it.
- Which mainstream film depicts your favourite erotic scene?
Super cliche, but one is the scene in Secretary where he spanks her that first time. As someone who looooves being spanked it was hot and a little uncomfortable.
- Do you watch porn?
I used to not for a variety of reasons, and now I do enjoy it when I go to have a solo session. It makes it easy to put yourself in the video and imagine you’re having those naughty things done to you.
- Nominate your favourite adult film:
I don’t have a favorite adult film. Unless you count the times I get to watch DomSigns and Molly play on Skype. Now that is a good porno.
- Before you go, please tell us 1 adult blog (aside from yours) which we must add to our reading list:
Just one?!? Oh no! There’s so many good blogs I follow that picking just one seems mean. Hannah Lockhardt’s is a good blog to explore for awesome erotica.
Cara, thank you so much for sharing your more ‘private’ side with me and my Dark Darlings!
You can follow Cara on Twitter or visit her blog where you could sign up to follow her
Finally, what I have shared this week is:
#MasturbationMonday: …That Party with the Sauna
#WickedWednesday: Lazy Vacation Lust
ICYMI: Erotic fiction in 2 parts – an erotic homage to Bridget Jones’ Diary
(1) Diary of Joni Bridges 2017
(2) Diary of Joni Bridges 2017, Further Extract