- What made you decide to write a sex blog?
It seems a long time ago now, but I had been writing on Fetlife and had a good response. Had been to Eroticon and made a bargain with myself that I would make sure that next time I went I would have set up a blog. I am not sure it is a sex blog. I don’t review toys and talk exclusively about sex but when the submissive part of me (eye) needed to find her voice it was through writing that she did it.
- What’s behind the title of your blog or your blogging “name”?
eye is the name my Master gave me. He called me eye and although it might seem strange it fitted me well. I watch, observe and comment upon myself and others. He saw that and named me it. There were few options for domains and so cleareyedgirl was born.
- Describe your blog in a nutshell:
Tales from the dark side, seen with a clear eye and told with a half grin.
- How long have you been blogging on this theme?
3, nearly 4 years.
- What’s your current sexuality? At what age did you realise this was the right ‘fit’ for you?
I’d say baseline submissive with fluid and exploratory attraction patterns. Bit of pain sluttery thrown in for good measure
- What’s your preference – naked or “dressed up” for sex? If dressed up, how so?
Nice lingerie is always a plus, hold ups are cool and I love a man in a suit.
- Is there a kink or fantasy you’re yearning to try?
No, I am attracted to dynamics and energies. It isn’t about who does what and puts what where, it is how we are connected when we do what we do, for me.
- Anal sex – Meh or Yay?
Always yay! Taboo, transgressive – one of my favourite memories was of being taken in the arse over a chair in front of a mirror and Him pulling up my head by my hair and saying:
“Look at you, look at what you are letting me do, look at what you have become.” I was a wildeyed Jezebel and I loved it.
- Sex needn’t always be serious – do you have a funny moment to share?
Of course, funny noises, crap at awkward times, gushing, nose dripping at entirely the wrong moment. If you can’t laugh it isn’t fun, and it needs to be fun.
- Sexting – love it or hate it?
Wouldn’t have met my M without it, so I love it.
- Which mainstream film depicts your favourite erotic scene?
Eyes wide shut. I love music and masks and ritual and secrets and Nicole Kidman, in particular the sexy scene with the soundtrack : The ubiquitous Mr Ripley Dead can Dance.
- Do you watch porn?
Not really. I was an anti porn kind of feminist before accepting my sexuality. Prudish and very uptight about most aspects of sex. It came with my religious background which was evangelical Christian and they are very anti sex. So although I don’t have a problem with porn I wouldn’t watch it on my own and I haven’t had a relationship where it was a part of it.
- Before you go, please tell us 1 adult blog (aside from yours) which we must add to our reading list:
I really enjoy May More’s www.ifsexmatters.com she’s a great writer and always has something of interest to say.
Mine is cleareyedgirlblog.wordpress.com and I am @Masters_eye on twitter. Catch you all there!
Thank you so much for sharing your more ‘private’ side with me and my Dark Darlings!