Still Sharing! This Saturday’s Interview
#SoSS – Another Interview for your delectation my Dark Darlings!
Let me introduce my willing guest in the “Comfy Chair” for this week; Oh Tom Starling whose unusual artworks are both realistic and deep seated in fantasy – look at the wonderful backgrounds! (Yeah! you noticed that first, I’m sure!)
An Original Artwork by Oh Tom Starling
- What made you decide to write a sex blog?
Porn and gratification on the internet can seem like a waste of time because nothing is ever produced outside of the orgasm. This is a way of getting my rocks off whilst possibly being of some use to other people.
I also believe kinks are as individual as fingerprints so I’m trying to offer something slightly different that might hit the spot for a few people.
- What’s behind the title of your blog or your blogging “name”?
Nothing really. Just a name. I thought having the name of a person might make it seem more engaging rather than ‘Master Ringpiece’, or ‘Sir Darkly’ or any of that nonsense.
- Describe your blog in a nutshell:
Micro fiction. Erotica distilled into tiny bitesized sentences and images. You never see the whole picture. It’s a collection of moments.
- How long have you been blogging on this theme?
There were some dry runs before this venture, but this project has been going for 18 months.
- What is your favourite type of adult toy?
- If you were sent to a desert island (with no power issues) name the 1 adult toy you’d take with you:
- What’s your current sexuality? At what age did you realise this was the right ‘fit’ for you?
It’s fairly fluid. I think I still grow. Once a year I usually find something and think, “oh I didn’t realise that turned me on before”.
I’m always changing and that sexuality changes according to the person I’m with.
- What’s your preference – naked or “dressed up” for sex? If dressed up, how so?
Clothes. All the clothes. The only porn I’ve paid for is where the people are dressed. I had to pay for it as a premium.
- Is there a kink or fantasy you’re yearning to try?
I would like there to be whole websites and escort agencies that particularly focus in on the kink of World War One nurses. That area of fetish is criminally undermined.
- Name the fictional being or species you’d most like to have an encounter with:
- Anal sex – Meh or Yay?
- Sex needn’t always be serious – do you have a funny moment to share?
The layers of submission can manifest themselves into strange situations. I once had a sub on a cam site and the 100 or so men watching had to behave and do as I said or I got her to block them.
I had my own army.
- Sexting – love it or hate it?
Autocorrect can sometimes kill a boner.
- Which mainstream film depicts your favourite erotic scene?
- Do you watch porn?
Less so than I did, you become more fussy.
- Nominate your favourite adult film:
Not one, but there is this 1990s porn star called Laure Sinclair, who is hard to find but rocks my boat.
- Before you go, please tell us 1 adult blog (aside from yours) which we must add to our reading list:
Well this is sort of embrassing because I sort of don’t really read, I just write and create, which is kind of selfish. This lady posts good pictures.
Oh Tom Starling can be found on Tumblr or on Twitter. If you wanted to commission a portrait, they cost £35. You can email Tom at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for sharing your more ‘private’ side with me and my Dark Darlings!